Driving Directions from the North
- Take 128S toward Route 3
- Take exit 18, Quincy MBTA Parking/Washington Street.
When getting off the ramp stay to the RIGHT; do not go to the MBTA Parking Garage.
- Follow the ramp to the end, get over to the left, East Braintree/Washington St.
- About 50 yards on the right is Church Street. Turn right (right beside the Plymouth Chrysler dealer.
- Go to the end of Church Street. Turn left onto Elm Street.
Travel 1 mile on Elm (in so doing, you will go thru 3 sets of lights)
- Howard Street will be on your left. Turn left onto Howard and follow to the end. Turn left at the lights.
- You will come to another traffic light...Burger King on your right; Dave's Automatic Transmission on your left. Go straight across to East Howard. The Fore River Ship Yard will be on your right. Follow East Howard to the end. This brings you to Route 3A.
- Take a right at the lights. Travel 1.8 miles. You will go down a slight incline and come to a traffic light. (Dunkin Donuts on your right; U-Haul trailer rental on your left behind the Weymouth Viet Nam Memorial Park.) Take this left - Neck Road which becomes River Street, and go to the end of the road.
- Tern Harbor Marina will be on your right, just before the Condominiums.
Driving Directions from the South
- Follow Route 93 South through Boston to exit 12 Neponset, Route 3A South. At the bottom of the exit ramp continue under the highway and up over the bridge, and stay toward the left. Follow this several miles along Wollaston Beach all the way to the end.
- Take a right and follow to the first major intersection and traffic light and take a left. You will see the Quincy Police Station on your left at the light. Follow this road for about 3/4 of a mile then take a left on to Rt. 3A at the next major intersection. Travel south on 3A over the Fore River Bridge (GE Shipyard). Follow south through 5 sets of lights, you will see a Burger King and Dunkin Dounuts on your right, and Saint Jeromes Church and a U-Haul facility on your left. Turn left onto Neck Street.
- Neck Street turns into River Street. Follow about 1 mile and you will see tall condo towers called Weymouthport. The entrance to the TERN HARBOR marina is on the right just before the condo complex
Driving Directions from the East (South Shore)
- We are off route 3A in North Weymouth. From the south shore travel north on 3A through Hingham into Weymouth. Pass the Hinghmam Shipyard on your right and the Lincoln Plaza on your left. Continue north beyond the Harborlight Mall and take a right at the U-haul facility onto Neck Street.
- Neck turns into River Street. Follow about 1 mile and you will see the tall condominium towers called Weymouthport. You will see the entrance to the marina is on the right just before the condo complex.